peezkaboom

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

IF I have $500

IF I have $500

I would buy:

1 : Fuji instax mini 7 (approx SGD$140)
Instax is a instant/polaroid camera. It is equipped with auto flash function so that photos look brighter and better. While most people use digital cameras more than instant or film cameras, I prefer to have photographs that I could look back to when I'm older. Lastly, the price is relatively affordable and hence, I think it's worth a buy.

I would save the rest of the $500 for future usage. The reason is that I would like to save up more money and spend it on a DSLR camera. Another reason is that clothes on eBay or shopping.com are too expensive and couldn't be tried on first, hence I would choose to buy electronics rather than clothes online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home