peezkaboom

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reflection (Practical 4&5)

What benefits do I get when using different search facilities to search for resources related to my topic? 


I get to choose from a huge variety of results and do not need to rely on a certain search facility. For example, if the site was to close down temporarily, I can use other search facilities. Another thing is that by using different search facilities, the results are diversified and hence, I wouldn't be reading the same things again and again.


How do I feel about using site feeds in my blog?


To be honest, I don't check the blogs of my classmates frequently. However with site feeds, I get to see their new updates when I log in, hence it's more convenient and I like it.


What do I like best about collaborating on Wiki with other students who share similar research topic as me?

My research topic didn't appear in the website and hence I have to create a new page to start a new thread about it. But I've read afew of the similar topics and I've gained a better understanding of my topic. Hence, I hope that my information could be of some help to others as well.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home